Banqueting Function Terms and Conditions
All reservations for functions are subject to the Terms and Conditions as follows:
1. A non-refundable deposit which is the amount of the room hire is required to reserve a function room and is due to be paid upon signature and return of contract and will be credited towards the total cost of your event. If room hire is not applicable, a non refundable deposit of 25% of the total estimated revenue is required to reserve the function room.
2. Payment of the remaining estimated amount shall be made by The Client to the Hotel 1 month prior to the date of the function. This amount is subject to change once details are finalized. An 8% service charge on food and beverage will be added to the final bill. If room hire does not appy, then a 12.5% service charge will be added. Credit card details are required to guarantee all other expenses incurred on the day.
5. Updates on guest numbers and requirements are required by noon on the Monday preceding the week of the event.If the expected number of guests is less than the guaranteed minimum number, the guaranteed minimum number of guest will be charged for.
6. The menu and all other details of your function are to be finalized a minimum of 60 days prior to the date of your event(s) and are subject to the terms and conditions described therein.
7. The success of any function at The Hotel is in part due to the detailed planning arrangements in which punctuality plays a major part. If there are any last minute changes to the programme caused by The Client which results in additional cost to The Hotel, these will be passed on to The Client for reimbursement.
8. The room access and vacant times quoted for each function must be strictly adhered to. All guests must have departed and equipment removed, by the vacant time. Meeting and function space is reserved only for the time(s) indicated and may be used by The Hotel for other activities during the times not covered in this Letter of Agreement. All extended set up and tear down times must be specified and included in the schedule of events. Any music on the terrace must end at 19.00hrs and be moved into the Garden rooms. Any loud music by DJ or band must end at 23.00hrs. Any background music has to end at 24.00hrs. The Terrace must be vacated at 23.00hrs, due to being in a residential area. Doors leading to the Terrace from Garden Room 3 must remain closed, whilst dancing music is played.
9. The Client is deemed to be responsible for the orderly conduct of guests attending the function and will ensure that no nuisance or noise is caused either to The Hotel or its other guests.
10. No food or beverage of any kind may be brought into The Hotel by a Client (with the exception of wedding, christening or other celebration cakes) without the written permission of the Hotel and are subject to such service and/or wage charges as are deemed necessary by the Hotel. The Hotel reserved the right to inspect and control all private functions.
11. Any entertainment and decorations must be approved by the Bingham in writing and should be sympathetic with the style of the hotel. Any flowers or decorations brought to the hotel must be collected within 24 hours from the event otherwise the hotel has the right to discard.
12. The Bingham cannot assume liability for any personal property and equipment of The Client or The Client’s guests or invitees brought to The Hotel unless handed to The Hotel for safekeeping and a receipt given.
13. Cancellation charges: the deposit is non-refundable. An additional cancellation fee may be charged and is payable upon demand, in the event of cancellation of all or part of your programme, after acceptance of this booking by the Bingham Hotel. The fee will be based on catering pricing in effect at the time notification of cancellation is received by the Hotel. These amounts are due as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. The following schedule will apply:
The guarantee deposit is non-refundable
120 – 91 days – 25% of the anticipated revenue
90 – 31 days – 60% of the anticipated revenue
30 – 15 days – 85% of the anticipated revenue
14 – 0 days – 100% of the anticipated revenue
Should another client re-book the room and date with a comparable function after cancellation by The Client, all or a portion of the advance deposit and cancellation fee may be refunded to The Client at the absolute discretion of The Bingham Hotel.
14. Value Added Tax at the applicable rate is included in all food, beverage and other charges, unless otherwise stated. Cheques are to be made payable to The Hotel. Any Invoice outstanding for more than 14 days will bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) until paid, unless the rate exceeds the maximum rate permitted by applicable laws, in which event the maximum legal rate shall apply. Credit Accounts are due for Payment within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
15. If for any reason beyond the Hotel’s reasonable control (including but not limited to strikes; labor disputes; acts of terrorism: acts of war; acts of God; fires; flood or other emergency conditions; any delay in necessary and essential repairs of the Hotel) it is impossible or illegal for the Bingham Hotel to perform its obligations under this Agreement, such non-performance is excused and such party may terminate this Agreement without further liability of any nature, and any Deposits shall be returned. The parties agree to negotiate in good faith to rebook any Event cancelled due to a force majeure event. Deposits may be applied to the rebooked Event.
By Phone: on 020 8940 0902  or by email
Online: Top Table reservations can be made 24/7.
Booking is advisable, especially at weekends, as we have a small dining room, we kindly request credit card details to guarantee tables for four or more diners at the time of booking.
The maximum table size in the restaurant is 7 – larger groups can be accommodated on more than one table, or in a private dining room. For more information on private dining, contact email@example.com
Breakfast (serving the breakfast menu)
• Monday – Friday
• 7.00am – 10.00am
• Saturday – Sunday
• 8.00am – 10.00am
• Monday – Saturday (market lunch, a la carte menu)
• 12.00pm – 2.30pm
• Sunday 12 – 4pm (Sunday lunch menu)
Dinner (a la carte menu, tasting menu)
• Monday – Thursday
• 6:30pm – 10.00pm
• Friday – Saturday
• 6:30pm – 10.30pm
Afternoon Tea (afternoon tea menu served in the Lounge Bar)
• Monday – Saturday
• 3:30pm – 5.30pm
• 4.00pm – 7.00pm
Cocktail Lounge Bar (serving Lounge Bar of smaller dishes served throughout the day)
• Open from 7am until midnight daily
Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Group Booking – 5 rooms or more will constitute a group booking.
A group booking must be guaranteed with a credit/debit card, which will be charged in the event of cancellation, non-arrival, amendments and deposits.
Cancellation up to two months prior to the first arrival: no charge:
A 25% non-refundable deposit per room is required two months prior to arrival and thereafter.
The credit/debit card, which has been used to guarantee the booking, will be charged a 25% non refundable deposit per room at this stage. Thereafter the number of rooms initially booked may fall by 10% without incurring an additional cancellation charge. Any cancellations, non arrivals and amendments made after this date will be charged in full to the credit/debit card used to guarantee the booking.
Up to 48 hours prior to arrival: No charge.
After 48 hours: 100% charge of the first night stay.
No show: 100% charge, as per 24 hours.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
General: a Bingham Gift Voucher can be used from the date of issue until the dates stated on the voucher (expired vouchers may not be accepted). The voucher is non-transferrable. To redeem, please present the voucher to the hotel.
Cash Voucher: Any residual amount of a cash value voucher may be issued in the form of another voucher.
Experience Voucher: Vouchers gifted for a Hotel Experience are offered subject to availability (and may not be valid on certain dates i.e. Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day etc). The voucher does not include any incidental charges beyond the inclusion of the stated experience.
Restaurant/Afternoon Tea Vouchers: Advance booking strongly recommended, please be advised that there are certain restaurant events where the regular a la carte menu would not be available (i.e. Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day).
Restaurant Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any discount or promotion.