Banqueting Function Terms and Conditions
All reservations for functions are subject to the Terms and Conditions as follows:
1. A non-refundable deposit which is the amount of the room hire is required to reserve a function room and is due to be paid upon signature and return of contract and will be credited towards the total cost of your event. If room hire is not applicable, a non refundable deposit of 25% of the total estimated revenue is required to reserve the function room.
2. Payment of the remaining estimated amount shall be made by The Client to the Hotel 1 month prior to the date of the function. This amount is subject to change once details are finalized. An 8% service charge on food and beverage will be added to the final bill. If room hire does not appy, then a 12.5% service charge will be added. Credit card details are required to guarantee all other expenses incurred on the day.
5. Updates on guest numbers and requirements are required by noon on the Monday preceding the week of the event.If the expected number of guests is less than the guaranteed minimum number, the guaranteed minimum number of guest will be charged for.
6. The menu and all other details of your function are to be finalized a minimum of 60 days prior to the date of your event(s) and are subject to the terms and conditions described therein.
7. The success of any function at The Hotel is in part due to the detailed planning arrangements in which punctuality plays a major part. If there are any last minute changes to the programme caused by The Client which results in additional cost to The Hotel, these will be passed on to The Client for reimbursement.
8. The room access and vacant times quoted for each function must be strictly adhered to. All guests must have departed and equipment removed, by the vacant time. Meeting and function space is reserved only for the time(s) indicated and may be used by The Hotel for other activities during the times not covered in this Letter of Agreement. All extended set up and tear down times must be specified and included in the schedule of events. Any music on the terrace must end at 19.00hrs and be moved into the Garden rooms. Any loud music by DJ or band must end at 23.00hrs. Any background music has to end at 24.00hrs. The Terrace must be vacated at 23.00hrs, due to being in a residential area. Doors leading to the Terrace from Garden Room 3 must remain closed, whilst dancing music is played.
9. The Client is deemed to be responsible for the orderly conduct of guests attending the function and will ensure that no nuisance or noise is caused either to The Hotel or its other guests.
10. No food or beverage of any kind may be brought into The Hotel by a Client (with the exception of wedding, christening or other celebration cakes) without the written permission of the Hotel and are subject to such service and/or wage charges as are deemed necessary by the Hotel. The Hotel reserved the right to inspect and control all private functions.
11. Any entertainment and decorations must be approved by the Bingham in writing and should be sympathetic with the style of the hotel. Any flowers or decorations brought to the hotel must be collected within 24 hours from the event otherwise the hotel has the right to discard.
12. The Bingham cannot assume liability for any personal property and equipment of The Client or The Client’s guests or invitees brought to The Hotel unless handed to The Hotel for safekeeping and a receipt given.
13. Cancellation charges: the deposit is non-refundable. An additional cancellation fee may be charged and is payable upon demand, in the event of cancellation of all or part of your programme, after acceptance of this booking by the Bingham Hotel. The fee will be based on catering pricing in effect at the time notification of cancellation is received by the Hotel. These amounts are due as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. The following schedule will apply:
The guarantee deposit is non-refundable
120 – 91 days – 25% of the anticipated revenue
90 – 31 days – 60% of the anticipated revenue
30 – 15 days – 85% of the anticipated revenue
14 – 0 days – 100% of the anticipated revenue
Should another client re-book the room and date with a comparable function after cancellation by The Client, all or a portion of the advance deposit and cancellation fee may be refunded to The Client at the absolute discretion of The Bingham Hotel.
14. Value Added Tax at the applicable rate is included in all food, beverage and other charges, unless otherwise stated. Cheques are to be made payable to The Hotel. Any Invoice outstanding for more than 14 days will bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) until paid, unless the rate exceeds the maximum rate permitted by applicable laws, in which event the maximum legal rate shall apply. Credit Accounts are due for Payment within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
15. If for any reason beyond the Hotel’s reasonable control (including but not limited to strikes; labor disputes; acts of terrorism: acts of war; acts of God; fires; flood or other emergency conditions; any delay in necessary and essential repairs of the Hotel) it is impossible or illegal for the Bingham Hotel to perform its obligations under this Agreement, such non-performance is excused and such party may terminate this Agreement without further liability of any nature, and any Deposits shall be returned. The parties agree to negotiate in good faith to rebook any Event cancelled due to a force majeure event. Deposits may be applied to the rebooked Event.test
The Bingham Restaurant
Booking is advisable and restaurant reservations can be made by phone on 020 8940 0902 , email at email@example.com or through Bookatable. Please inform us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
We will confirm your reservation by email and kindly request that you keep to the table time requested.
As we have a small dining room, credit/debit card details are required at the time of booking. Should you wish to cancel or rearrange a reservation, please provide 24 hour’s notice.
The Bingham has a limited number of car parking spaces. Parking can be booked on a first come, first served basis at a charge of £5 per space for either lunch, afternoon tea or dinner.
Larger groups can be accommodated on more than one table, or in a private dining room contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast (serving the breakfast menu)
• Monday – Friday
• 7.00am – 10.00am
• Saturday – Sunday
• 8.00am – 10.00am
• Monday – Saturday (Market menu, a la Carte menu and tasting menu)
• 12.00pm – 2.30pm
• Sunday 12.30 – 19.30 (Sunday lunch menu)
Dinner (Market menu*, a la carte menu and tasting menu)
• Monday – Thursday
• 6:30pm – 10.00pm
• Friday – Saturday
• 6:30pm – 10.30pm
*market dinner is only available for Friday, 6.30pm reservations only
Afternoon Tea (afternoon tea menu can be served in the Lounge Bar or Restaurant)
• Monday – Saturday
• 3:30pm – 5.30pm
• 4.00pm – 7.00pm
Cocktail Lounge Bar (bar food menu is available from 12.00pm – 22.00 every day)
• Open from 7am until midnight daily
Sample menus and our wine list are available to view online.